Monday, January 18, 2010

Added Tags to Posts

I have added tags to the previous posts. Hopefully the tags are helpful. Not sure what all to tag just yet.

Quick questions for readers to respond to:
1. Should I link to players stats? If so, which stats? Do you know any HTML code that I can add to my blog that will quickly pull up the players stats if your cursor hovers over the name of the player (e.g., see the NET Bible Tagger)?

2. I really enjoy the music from Sam Spence's NFL films track titled Round Up. Would it be annoying to have that music on this blog when you visit it?

3. If I were to try to get a news feed of twitter traffic concerning the #NFL would you be interested in it? Are there other news feeds you think I could somehow post in a gadget/widget on this blog that you find helpful that I should know about related to fantasy football?

4. Any other suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. 2) Yes, that would be annoying. It would be MySpace annoying.

    ReplyDelete